***November 15, 2017 EDIT - The application process is closed. Thank you to all applicants.***
Magenta Health (www.magentahealth.ca) seeks to hire one additional full-time administrative/medical support staff for our 418 Eglinton Ave. West location. If you are interested in working at an innovative medical clinic with a heavy emphasis on leveraging technology to improve patient care and access, we'd love to hear from you!
We are a passionate group of doctors dedicated to delivering superior patient care in a warm and welcoming environment. We think great patient care starts with caring support staff, and we’re looking for staff who enjoy interacting with patients and the many families that we work with.
We firmly believe technology and online tools (such as online appointment scheduling and patient messaging) can enhance patient care and streamline the operation of our clinic. As such, proficiency with computers and technology is a must, and excellent writing and customer service skills will be highly valued.
Medical experience or related education is not at all required. The pay will start at $15/hr during the probationary period and start at $16/hr with benefits thereafter.
Details of the position:
- Monday - Thursday from 10:00AM - 6:00PM (approximately)
- Fridays from 8:30AM - 4:30PM (approximately)
- Covering the occasional evening or weekend shift at our other clinics may be required. Training will occur at both our 418 Eglinton Ave. W and 625 Queen St. East locations.
- Primary: administrative tasks such as contacting patients\labs\medical offices, answering phone calls, handling incoming\outgoing faxes, appointment scheduling and other administrative tasks
- Secondary: managing the day-to-day flow of the clinic, basic medical tasks (training to be provided), cleaning and tidying exam rooms, restocking of rooms