*EDIT* This position has been filled! Thank you for all applications.
Summary: Magenta Health (www.magentahealth.ca) is seeking an individual to support one of its founders in all aspects of his responsibilities. Flexible hours are available and remote work is encouraged.
Background: Magenta Health is a start-up health care organization focused on bringing innovation to primary care via two complementary strategies:
- building & operating primary care clinics - a first clinic was opened in 2014; two additional clinics are scheduled to open 2017.
- developing & licensing IT systems - a first product is being commercialized; a second product is being beta-tested internally.
Nature of Role: One of our founders is currently struggling to balance his numerous responsibilities spanning the following:
- business development and corporate strategy more generally
- opening of additional medical clinics
- medical clinic operations
- technology development
- technology sales, licensing, and support
The fundamental nature of your role is to help our founder be more effective by handling tasks and responsibilities that would otherwise fall on him to accomplish. He loves what he does, but there simply aren't enough hours in the day.
Specific Tasks & Responsibilities: The scope of your tasks and responsibilities will be quite broad, and may include:
- assisting with technology development and testing
- technology sales and online software demonstrations, including cold calls
- miscellaneous research tasks, projects, and errands
- customer support
- invoicing and bookkeeping
- acting as a temporary stand-in for clinic support staff
In the long-term, no one task or responsibility is expected to account for more than 10 - 15% of your efforts & time.
In the short-term, one key task will be to take temporary responsibility for managing Magenta Health's correspondence.
Who We're Looking For: No specific educational or work background is required; instead, general traits such as intelligence, diligence, problem-solving ability, etc... are sought. This being said, proficiency with computers and technology is an absolute must; strong writing skills will also be highly valued.
Compensation: This is a salaried position with an annual salary of $30 - 35K, depending on the candidate. Benefits are not currently available.
Next Steps: Please submit your application here. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!